Stay Up To Date With the Latest News
Record Dental Center makes it a point to never leave our patients in the dark. Whether you’re visiting us for dentures, fillings, teeth whitening services, or anything in between, our office in Baton Rouge, LA is happy to provide you with the information you need.
If you want to stay up-to-date on the latest information about our office and services, we invite you to check out our dental blog for the latest news.
You can always reach us at 225-261-1580
COVID 19 Guidelines
We are committed to the safety of our patients and employees. Due to the COVID-19 Pandemic, we have implemented guidelines for patients in order to protect our office.
- Please Bring Your Own Mask. You must wear a mask to and from your car.
- Please call or text us on arrival. We’ll come to meet you to conduct a quick screening and temperature check.
- Please brush your teeth BEFORE your appointment if you usually like to brush once in the office.
- Once in the office, our staff will ask you to pre-rinse with Hydrogen Peroxide.
- An adult must escort young children. Both of them should wear face masks.
- Adults and teenagers should not have anyone accompany them at their appointment.
- Practice social distancing. Keep a safe distance of at six feet at all times.